Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to [my country]?
- I ship worldwide. United States will be between $3 and $10, Canada usually costs $15 while everywhere else costs $20
I'm working to lower international shipping prices, but that won't be for some time.
What's your return policy?
- Returns are handled on a case by case basis.
- The rule of thumb is that if there is a mistake made on my part I will pay the return shipping and ship the replacement package immediately after.
- If there is a size disrecpency you will have to pay the return shipping to send back the wrong size, then when received and checked I will send the replacement size for $5-$10 per item to cover shipping (for domestic orders).
- If an item is returned for a refund, only the cost of the item would be refunded, not the shipping costs. You are responsible to pay return shipping as well.
I'm sure we'd both like to avoid that process, so if you have any hold ups on sizing, email me via the contact page or DM me on instagram (@SteadyHandsApparel) and we can discuss what's best.
How does [this item] fit?
- The majority of items fit TTS (True to size) meaning you should purchase in whatever size you normally wear. For instance I wear a medium in all tops here and from other major brands like H&M, Uniqlo, Pacsun, etc.
- There is sizing information on every single item at the bottom of the decription to better help. This includes the models height and weight measurements and a link to a size chart.
It is reccomended to compare the measurements on a size chart to a garment you already own to see how it will fit. The numbers given can be off a little bit but are generally accurate.
How long do you take to ship?
- It normally takes 1-3 days to process the order before it is shipped.
- All items in the U.S. will arrive between 1-5 days usually.
- Items to Canada and Mexico take a little over a week
- Items anywhere else will take generally around 2 weeks
Will I receive a tracking email when my order ships?
- Yes, a tracking link is always automatically sent to your email when the package is shipped. As long as you entered the proper email when you purchased you will receive this email.
- Tracking for international orders does not always extend past the United States, however you can check the tracking link to see if this is the case.
- Customers are responsible to know and be ready to pay for any custom or import fees for your items.
When will my preorder ship?
- There will always be an estimated shipping date for a preorder on the item listing, so be sure to check that first.
- The dates and times given are only estimates and there can sometimes be slight delays. Since I only send out newsletter emails for releases, following the Instagram will be a great way to keep up on the status of pre order shipping.
How long will my refund take?
- Depending on the payment method refunds can be instant (PayPal) or take up to 14 days (Debit/Credit Card). This is out of my control so unfortunately I cannot expedite the proccess at all.
- If the refund was proccessed immediately (Cancelling an order directly after placing it) then the refund will often not show up as a credit to your account, but instead the pending transaction will just be removed and no money will be taken in the first place.
Are you looking for a model/photagrapher/promoter?
- I do appreciate the offer, but I tend to prefer keeping all of that in house amongst my own team. However if you do purchase something and take pictures in it/of it feel free to contact me as I occasionally do repost some on my Intagram and would be more than happy to feature/credit you.
Are you planning on restocking [this item]?
I'm more than willing to restock an item if there's enough interest in it, so feel free to contact me and let me know if you're looking for something to come back!
If your question was not answered here feel free to contact me at WesleyM@steadyhandsapparel.com or on the contact page.